Witnessed open carry at the Lowes in Yukon.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Open Carry = first to be shot by the bad guy!! Read it and weep. Those of us that CC will save your butt if you are still alive!!!

Still waiting on evidence. If someone makes a claim, they'd better be able to back it up.

I'm told I have a cute ass, especially in Wranger 20X jeans.

EhlerDave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Still waiting on evidence. If someone makes a claim, they'd better be able to back it up.

I asked for the same info a couple pages back, nothing, they must have gotten an overload when they did a search and crashed their computers. :)

Mr10mm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Meetings are now held in private homes now. The president is a conservative and is a he not a she. He chews tobacco, builds hot rods, and owns cattle which he keeps on 20 acres a few miles away. He respects the feelings of others. He does not feel offending others does anything to promote the neighborhood.

I don't let my friends oc in my house if their gun is bigger than mine. I understand what he is going through, wife is bitching why isn't yours that slick and big.

crrcboatz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Logic. It doesn't take much to figure this one out. A local law enforcement officer said the same thing in my presence. 1+1=2,2+2=4, 3+3=6 that is how elementary this situation is. Nay thinkers can fool themselves if they want. Its your life not mine.

Mr10mm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Logic. It doesn't take much to figure this one out. A local law enforcement officer said the same thing in my presence. 1+1=2,2+2=4, 3+3=6 that is how elementary this situation is. Nay thinkers can fool themselves if they want. Its your life not mine.

So logic is the all mighty LEO statement? How many criminals try to pull off a mass shooting in LEO presents or rape, mug ect? Is it because of the badge or the gun on the hip? Basically what your saying when criminal is about to do his business he will shoot the guy with the gun and still do the crime unless he is in uniform.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Logic. It doesn't take much to figure this one out.

Just because a particular conclusion is logical doesn't mean that it is true unless there is factual evidence to back up the series of events to lead to that conclusion.

A local law enforcement officer said the same thing in my presence.

LEO's don't know everything. Most of them don't even know any significant portion of the laws they are tasked with enforcing.

A local senior law enforcement officer said shortly before open carry went into effect that anyone openly carrying a firearm would face detainment for identification and possibly overnight holding for whatever minor infraction they could dig up on the person. Seemed to be all bark in the restaurant the next day even with his subordinates around.

1+1=2,2+2=4, 3+3=6 that is how elementary this situation is. Nay thinkers can fool themselves if they want.

Except there are facts that back up the notion of "1+1=2,2+2=4, 3+3=6" under certain circumstances. Under other circumstances, 1+1=3, 2+2=5, 3+3=7, or 1+1=2, 2+2=11, 3+3=20, or 1+1=2, 2+2=4, 3+3=10. If you want, I can show you evidence to support all of those situations of elementary mathematics.

Its your life not mine.

You're right. It's my choice, too. If someone has a problem with my choices, I don't really care. The opinion from someone else about my personal choices is worthless unless they can bring facts to the table. If a person cannot bring facts to the table to support their opinion, then their opinion is a reflection of gross ignorance and emotional instability.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

If you meant RCSO deputy by "local law enforcement" They arent the most up to snuff on laws and facts and whatnot. Our very own Lt. Hull knows nothing of the utah non-resident CCW permit.There must be some rich, snooty neighborhood in oloogah that I dont know about!

Mike_60

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm to old to give a crap what some pansy a$$ dip wad thinks. Most of those metro weenies can dream up all kinds of scenarios that'll frighten themselves senseless without any provocation at all. Sometimes I OC, sometimes I CC, it all depends on what I'm doing and where I'm going. But most importantly what I want to carry. And the notion of the OC'er being the first shot is BS. Criminals are lazy pieces of crap that aren't going to go against someone armed. They're much more likely to go on down the road to find an easy unarmed target.

Mr10mm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Meetings are now held in private homes now. The president is a conservative and is a he not a she. He chews tobacco, builds hot rods, and owns cattle which he keeps on 20 acres a few miles away. He respects the feelings of others. He does not feel offending others does anything to promote the neighborhood.

I'm guessing your the one ^^^^^^ That takes offense.

Latest posts

Top Bottom