Wolf Creek Taxidermy now booking hunts!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slicktricktj

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just wanted to let you guys know that Wolf Creek Taxidermy in Enid has become a broker for the DK Outdoors Veteran Broker Network. We have a great number of hunting and fishing trips for the price of $995 as well as many other great regular priced outfitted hunting and fishing trips.

As an independent broker, you will directly with me to book or find trips. I pride myself on customer service and building lasting relationships with all my customers, whether it's in taxidermy or outfitting.

Also, just do you have an understanding of why we have some amazing trips for just $995. These trips are "donated" trips to pay for the Outfitter's yearly advertising package. Once the outfitters $995 trip is sold, we sell any other trips they have for whatever price they choose. When you buy one of the $995 hunts, part of the money goes to start a new website/brokerage for a police/fire/military veteran.

I know there is a big need here to help hunters in Oklahoma be able to find reputable and successful places to hunt as it is just too expensive to take a chance on a lot of these guided trips. My reputation is on the line when I send you somewhere and that means I will make sure you have a good trip, or at least as good a trip as possible. I am also offering discounts on all taxidermy from the trip when you book through me, so you can save some there as well.

Take a look at the trips and outfitters I have available right now at http://wolfcreek.sportsmanadventures.net

Let me know if you need anything at all!

TJ - Wolf Creek Taxidermy & Outfitting
DKOAB10025

Slicktricktj

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
If anyone is interested, I have some great deals on hunts and thought I'd share.

5 day October hunt - Southern Illinois - Includes food/lodging - $1000 DKO20023

5 day Bow only - Tioga, North Dakota - food/lodging $1595 DKO20030

Black Bear Hunts in North Carolina - $2500 bear hunt until you kill (even if you need to go back throughout the year) Add $700 ($3200 total) for unlimited food/lodging DKO20015

Also have North Texas Duck Hunts available now.

Contact me if you're interested in hunting just about anywhere and I will gladly help you out.

Slicktricktj

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wanted to share a few bear pics. The one with multiple bears is awesome!

www_archerytalk_com_vb_attachment_php_373807bd0129da593c4f19d033365db0._.jpg

www_archerytalk_com_vb_attachment_php_a6b2744e6af66e854a5423e4e16ea972._.jpg

www_archerytalk_com_vb_attachment_php_5704012dc18bd0e3e3c21a15b191f5ab._.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom