wonder if anyone can tell me

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OkieJoe72

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Your wife makes a great looking product! I’d be very interested in one, but I’m not on Facebook or anywhere close to you. Would you be interested in creating a For Sale post on OSA with her products/services? If I needed to ship my knife to her, I would want to wait until deer season is over. I understand if y’all don’t want to mess with posting on OSA, but I’m impressed with her work. Does she set up at any shows?

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Your wife makes a great looking product! I’d be very interested in one, but I’m not on Facebook or anywhere close to you. Would you be interested in creating a For Sale post on OSA with her products/services? If I needed to ship my knife to her, I would want to wait until deer season is over. I understand if y’all don’t want to mess with posting on OSA, but I’m impressed with her work. Does she set up at any shows?
I understand! I don’t do the Facebooks either. I think I made a post her once upon a time with a bunch of belts she made for walk up sales. She makes very few pieces that aren’t custom orders anymore so we don’t keep a huge inventory on hand so no we/she hasn’t set up at any shows for a long time. It’s nice to stay busy doing custom orders which are mainly the result of word of mouth but on the flip side there is pressure knowing a customer is waiting. She might attend some shows in the future since my oldest daughter has decided to go into jewelry making. If you want to you can pm me after deer season and we can go from there on building you a scabbard. I’ll try to find the posts/threads from before that had more of our stuff and tag you. They honestly might have just been posted in the Random Stuff You Have made thread.

OkieJoe72

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I understand! I don’t do the Facebooks either. I think I made a post her once upon a time with a bunch of belts she made for walk up sales. She makes very few pieces that aren’t custom orders anymore so we don’t keep a huge inventory on hand so no we/she hasn’t set up at any shows for a long time. It’s nice to stay busy doing custom orders which are mainly the result of word of mouth but on the flip side there is pressure knowing a customer is waiting. She might attend some shows in the future since my oldest daughter has decided to go into jewelry making. If you want to you can pm me after deer season and we can go from there on building you a scabbard. I’ll try to find the posts/threads from before that had more of our stuff and tag you. They honestly might have just been posted in the Random Stuff You Have made thread.
Sounds good. I appreciate it!

Latest posts

Top Bottom