World's largest Wendy's franchise owner stands with Chick-fil-a after controversy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Because it's an action against an entire company over one person's comment. The comment was not hurtful, demeaning, or insulting. The president never said "Gay marriage is wrong and Chick-Fil-A as company is against it". If the LGBT community was tolerant then there should be no issue here. There is an issue because people wanted drama and that's what they got.

that is a very myopic view you have. Saying that marriage should be between a man and a woman is the same as saying that two women or two men shouldn't be allowed to marry. Like it or not, he is the president of a company and by extension the face of the company. It may be his personal view, but he said it and others have the choice to disagree just like they can choose to either eat or not eat at CFA.

Both sides are trying to claim tolerance while being intolerant. Both sides are dumb.

SDarkRage

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For me, I could care less about the gay marriage part. What I have a problem with is the repression of free speech by the elected officials. That's why I'm buying a chicken sandwich today.

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For me, I could care less about the gay marriage part. What I have a problem with is the repression of free speech by the elected officials. That's why I'm buying a chicken sandwich today.

I would agree if i lived in boston or chicago or one of the other places where a dumb mayor spoke up because i agree that the only issue worth noting here is when the government tries to bar a business because of free speech. But where i live, no one did, so i chose to take my business elsewhere

pokefun

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In my opinion:.

2 - Who cares what anybody in the food service industry thinks about anything political. You wound up in the food service industry because you failed at life, why would I be concerned with any of your opinions?

The man is worth 1.5 billion and that makes him a failure? He gives up an estimated 48 million a year by closing on Sunday, is that what makes him a failure?

VIKING

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In my opinion:

1 - Chikfila makes the most disgusting sandwich ever. It's essentially a frozen patty from walmart, about as bland as you can get.

2 - Who cares what anybody in the food service industry thinks about anything political. You wound up in the food service industry because you failed at life, why would I be concerned with any of your opinions?
You make me laugh...

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

LMFAO. Yeah, I am sure the CEO of any fast food chain in the world feels like they've failed at life. It's not like the media is going ape because some schmoe working the flat top said he supports traditional marriage. Gahh, and I thought the stupid somehow ignored this forum.

dx3

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In my opinion:

1 - Chikfila makes the most disgusting sandwich ever. It's essentially a frozen patty from walmart, about as bland as you can get.

How did you fit so much FAIL in one post?

Latest posts

Top Bottom