Worst Restaurants - What's the worst place you've been?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
lol at duke city

Plaza is good; not as good as it used to be. You may like tacos el ray, they got lengua tacos and traditional tacos and texmex regular ones. Since you lived in corpus you prolly know what mex food should taste like.

I love el rey! But nobody else does in my fam except for the cousin. They don't know what they're missing!

cktad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
5 Guys Burgers in Tulsa, the nastiest, greasiest hamburger ever made. The bun was so wet it turned into a ball of wet dough and fell apart. And the fries were also so greasy they dripped oil. Wife and I ended up throwing the whole meal in the trash. What was funny was all of their decor was articles and banners telling you how great they were.

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
5 Guys Burgers in Tulsa, the nastiest, greasiest hamburger ever made. The bun was so wet it turned into a ball of wet dough and fell apart. And the fries were also so greasy they dripped oil. Wife and I ended up throwing the whole meal in the trash. What was funny was all of their decor was articles and banners telling you how great they were.

Ate at the one in Moore. Can't stand their greasy burgers or raw cooked fries.

MyMonkey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You guys are apparently missing something. Cajun King rocks! Some of the best catfish ever! All the other goodness rocks as well! :)

On my bad list. Raising Canes is the least impressive fried chicken ever. Can't see how they stay in competition with Chicken Express which is awesome! And, I was not overly impressed with jimmy johns. Some lunchmeat on a bun is just that in my eye. Cafe 501 is my favorite restaraunt at the moment. Love that place every time.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You guys are apparently missing something. Cajun King rocks! Some of the best catfish ever! All the other goodness rocks as well! :)

I absolutely hate catfish. No matter which type of catfish, no matter which body of water it came from, it always tasted like dirty pond water to me. Cajun King offers the only catfish that I've not only been able to tolerate, but actually find pretty tasty. I wasn't too impressed with them, in general, but they definitely get good mentions for the catfish alone.

TulsaGeoff

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wolfgang Puck on Peoria in Tulsa was uneatable. It was the first time I had undercooked gooey salmon at a nice restraurant, let alone any restraurant. My onion straws were cold. The crab cakes were the size of quarters. It was way too expensive for what it was. Maybe their pizzas were good, i don't know. They thankfully closed so no one else will have to waste their money there. And this was a couple months ago. I guess when they started out it was pretty good.

Latest posts

Top Bottom