Would you sell?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waltercat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thats good money for the age of vehicle. I have an LBZ diesel and frequently get inquiries but can't afford to
replace it at todays prices. If you really want sell, hold out for a bit more to feel better about it.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thats good money for the age of vehicle. I have an LBZ diesel and frequently get inquiries but can't afford to
replace it at todays prices. If you really want sell, hold out for a bit more to feel better about it.

I had an 06 LBZ extended cab 4x4 that I ****ed up and sold in 07. I had only used Ford 7.3s and a few Cummins till the 06 LBZ and went back to an 07 Dodge Cab and Chasis to get the 5.9 in a one ton the last year available. Had I known about the LBZ engines and trucks I would still own that 06 today.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
better check them regularly. i suppose you already know

There are ball joints now for them that correct that issue. But yes I am anal about maintenance on anything I own. Being that way saves a Family a lot of money. I did new stronger axle shafts and front end at 85k miles. Gave @swampratt the front Springs out from under it, and I think the axles and factory shocks. I put a full Bilstein Suspension under it.

leemozoid

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was getting gas yesterday in my 2006 Toyota Tundra 4x4 4 door SR5 with 101k miles, all stock except for a Bilstein Suspension System. Photo below.

A gent came over and started asking about it and asked if I would consider selling it, he seemed to know about the Tundra line of Trucks, knew it was a 1st gen and had owned one like it in the extended cab, not 4 full doors.

He offered me $21k for it, was serious and stated if I met him at his Bank, which is my Bank as well he would buy it.

Told him I would ponder on it. It would cost well north of twice the offer to replace it, but I would not need to replace it. I have other trucks and such.

Would you sell?

View attachment 428082View attachment 428083
Go here for the Kelly Blue Book valuation tool. CarFax also offers a tool. Not sure about NADA.

Latest posts

Top Bottom