Wow! That was quick!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A woman in a bikini, on a beach, doing an impression of what appears to be either an autistic child or Joe Cocker singing at Woodstock?

Can't say I see that much around Tulsa in 187,000 degree drought weather. See a lot of angry, sweaty fat people though.

It's been posted many times before, but is this any better?

[Broken External Image]

tmotulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I guess time flies when it's so hot your nuts melt to the car seat.

I'm usually a summer fan, but this has been a bit much. The other day I found myself thinking about the fall, so I almost don't mind the time flying like this.

:spitlaugh :lmfao:

You have been immortalized in my sig! also, ill be needing a new keyboard please

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's been posted many times before, but is this any better?

mccree.jpeg

Yes, better than Joe Cocker girl. Especially the one second from the right, as we have decided many times over the years. To be fair it's probably just the Joe Cocker pose. Photographer fail.

But seriously it's too hot to do anything. So you guys will have to suffer me taking my rage out on the internet until it cools off.

At this point I'm more than willing to see the girls back in those ridiculous fuzzy Eskimo boots and big coats. It's better than this weather.

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Makes you appreciate the intelligence and personality of a woman?

P, don't even get me started on that Darn you. If I knew how to do so I would post pics of lovely Mrs. LW when she was that age. Long story, but I will tell later, even though she is in her sixties now, when we went out to dinner she made heads turn and she would wear a dress that went from neck to ankle, very let me say tall and more. Just sayin'. Ah, the good old days.

MrShooter

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Is it just me? Or has July shot past us in a hurry? :ugh2:

Seems like just yesterday it was Independence Day and now here it is almost August! :ooh2:

I reckon we can chalk it up as yet another sign of old age settlin' in. :grumble:

heck..it aint old age..im 23 and i know what ya mean..
6-7 months ago i remeber planning a vaca in jamaica for september..it seems like it was a month ago or so...this heat is making time fly. lol

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
GED, did not mean to take away from the thread, but I always do as the old mind wanders, but I am wondering if it is the heat that has made it go by so quickly. I remember very well the 1980 50 days and so forth. Mrs. LW and I lived in a very nice condo community, mostly adults our age and much older and we all lived at the pool and had a wonderful time. These days, most have kids, grandkids and much more to do, all time goes faster than light speed, or as it seems with the high speed internet? Just sayin'.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As we grow older we do not grow any younger. Last week I was twelve today I am 53 and tommorrow I shall be 93. [TSE sed that]
The subjective experience of time accelerates as we grow older. That's why you have to gather your rose buds while you may.
Not only that, but you've gotta get out there chasing women, shakin your groove thang, drinkin whiskey and actin a fool while there's still time.
The earth is fixin to open it's maw and swaller your poor ass up.

As for the weather, I reserve the right to cuss it when the wells are frozen and so is my own poor self. If some guy says "a storm is coming, the worse the better, I love to drive around in it." I might just snatch him ballheaded.

Latest posts

Top Bottom