You old guys ... 🥰🥰🥰

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ok ... Well GED can tell me to calm down 🤭🥰🥰🥰🤗 but the rest of you fellas ... Well y'all better have your boots on! 😉🤣🤣😘

(And I mean no disrespect to Mrs.GED. He's lucky to have her. 😘)

1683417905843.gif

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Our 55 year reunion is this fall. Looks like we will be home for this one. I was kind of a loner in HS as I hunted and fished which was considered not cool in the hippy days, so not many there that I have great memories with, but there is always a few of us that enjoy seeing each other.
Our 50th is Saturday. Gonna make it if'n I have to crawl there.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Our 50th is Saturday. Gonna make it if'n I have to crawl there.
I missed our 50th as we were in Colorado.
The 45th was an eye opener. All the big sports jocks that were hot with the chicks are in walkers and canes, and grossly overweight.
I'm certainly not an athlete at this age, but 2–4-mile hikes on actual trails in the outdoors are not out of the question and done often.
My kids always complained that I wouldn't let them play football. It didn't take much of observation in the 70's when there was no social media to see the football folks from the earlier years were having mobility issues.
They got wrestling and baseball for sports.
I especially wanted them in wrestling as they would learn that it's an individual sport.
If you fail, you lose. If you excel, you win. Nobody on a team is going to make up your win or loss so the team wins.
That discipline will follow one throughout their lives as it has.
Oldest son is ranked #2 in the world in Brazilian Jujitsu in his weight class in his 50's and is successful in his personal career.

Latest posts

Top Bottom