Zero Turn Mowers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okieprepper

Disobedience is the true foundation of liberty...
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Can't go wrong with a Gravely. I bought a Pro-Turn 460 and I can cut 3 acres in about 45-50 minutes. My favorite feature is the air bladder seat. Makes those rough spots in the lawn less painful on my arthritic tailbone.

PBramble

Let's Eat
Special Hen
Reaction score
So, the extent of my experience with ZTRs is a Bad Boy magnum with a 54" deck. In general, it was one of the better built ones that I've seen (I didn't look at them all) and I like everything about it except.....that damn hand hold cut out in the floor panel. Grass blows up through it. I don't mind getting a little dirty cause I'm doing yard work, but it literally blows up through that hole the entire time I'm cutting grass. I've tried taping over it, but that only lasts so long. I'm going to have to build something to go there with a flip up grab handle so I can still access the deck. Oh, and the phone holder sucks if you have anything bigger than an iphone without a case on it. Other than that, it's been a great mower.

Latest posts

Top Bottom