It's all over but the crying...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blue Heeler

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Trump told the ATF to go after bump stocks. Hopefully he won’t pull any more of that if he’s elected.
One of the reasons why I didn’t originally like Trump. He had once supported Clinton’s failed AWB. It was said he had an epiphany and “evolved” (to capture conservative voters) and was now a supporter of our rights.

Still think he would sell the Second Amendment out for the “art of a deal”. Hope I am wrong.

Bidenisabum

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As of May 20 the wonderful ATF will publish its new 400 plus page rule on what constitutes a dealer. Basically if you sell a gun your a dealer and can be prosecuted even if the buyer gets a background check through an FFL. So my listings will be removed at the end of May 19 and I will sell no more guns. Thank you ATF...

If you think this is an exaggeration then research the new rule and you will find it is not. They've broadened the definition of a "dealer" to literally include any sale by anyone that doesn't possess an FFL. It won't matter even if you go through an FFL and your buyer gets a background check. You're still selling a gun and YOU"RE NOT A DEALER!

If you think the ATF won't go after a little nobody then tell that to Randy Weaver and the hundreds of little nobodies rotting in D.C. prisons just for attending a rally. What about their right to a speedy trial, some have been in jail for over 3 years without a trial.

The little guy is EXACTLY who they want to persecute and PROSECUTE. If you're interested in my listings look now cuz after the 19th they’re gone.
100% agree. Be foolish to sell to a stranger and this is exactly what Fascism looks like

FatPaulie

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
As of May 20 the wonderful ATF will publish its new 400 plus page rule on what constitutes a dealer. Basically if you sell a gun your a dealer and can be prosecuted even if the buyer gets a background check through an FFL. So my listings will be removed at the end of May 19 and I will sell no more guns. Thank you ATF...

If you think this is an exaggeration then research the new rule and you will find it is not. They've broadened the definition of a "dealer" to literally include any sale by anyone that doesn't possess an FFL. It won't matter even if you go through an FFL and your buyer gets a background check. You're still selling a gun and YOU"RE NOT A DEALER!

If you think the ATF won't go after a little nobody then tell that to Randy Weaver and the hundreds of little nobodies rotting in D.C. prisons just for attending a rally. What about their right to a speedy trial, some have been in jail for over 3 years without a trial.

The little guy is EXACTLY who they want to persecute and PROSECUTE. If you're interested in my listings look now cuz after the 19th their gone.
👍🏼

Latest posts

Top Bottom