Mad and worried !🤬

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

50Shooter

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
She needs to decide if she is sheep and need to be protected by the state OR if she is going to Adult Up and be a sheepdog. If she can't handle these types of things don't sign up to be a police officer, deputy, trooper, or DOC employee. All those jobs are dangerous and require adults committed to being mature focused professionals. This situation will not be the most dangerous/difficult problem she has to deal with in prison. There is nothing wrong with being sheep, most people are. Just realize she can't fake it and survive this job. Good for her for deciding to always be armed where she can. She may be an excellent fit for this job. Dad may be the sheep.

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
She needs to decide if she is sheep and need to be protected by the state OR if she is going to Adult Up and be a sheepdog. If she can't handle these types of things don't sign up to be a police officer, deputy, trooper, or DOC employee. All those jobs are dangerous and require adults committed to being mature focused professionals. This situation will not be the most dangerous/difficult problem she has to deal with in prison. There is nothing wrong with being sheep, most people are. Just realize she can't fake it and survive this job. Good for her for deciding to always be armed where she can. She may be an excellent fit for this job. Dad may be the sheep.
More like a Shepard watching over his sheep and sheepdog, I just know it would take me 45 minutes at best to get to her from where I live, a guy just has to worry about his kid and grandkids.
She volunteered to pick up an extra shift today working the commissary there even though she is a nurse, they asked for help and she took it, she is a work a holic

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A jumpsuit of her own?.........easier to get fitted for that than a coffin . Purely speculative , however.
it is illegal to share inmate info with other inmates although they can easily find out with all the contraband phones on the yards. if a staff member does it they can be charged

Hawkstar

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
it is illegal to share inmate info with other inmates although they can easily find out with all the contraband phones on the yards. if a staff member does it they can be charged
I know that . And they don't even need a smuggled phone to find those things out . I forget that people would rather wait on the governments that made the laws that restrict them to provide for their safety and security . For some reason I can't make myself believe that defensive shouldn't start offensive . This is why the criminals are winning . The chomo dad isn't contemplating the legalities of the situation , The fact that he and many others like him continue to ruin the lives of good people should be a definite indication of a disconnect .As long as we don't break the law though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom