No more tickets

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yup. If us regular cops come in contact or respond to a crime with indians, we have to notify the Lighthorse. Every since the McGirt law passed, tribes have more or less decided not to hold court nor prosecute offenders.

It's really placed a hardship on every party involved. Us regular cops can't do our job and the Lighthorse are are overworked and everything they do is done in vain.

Zaphod Beeblebrox

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Most departments are cross deputized with the tribes. It's a matter of which courthouse gets the ticket. It's been that way since McGirt, just some municipalities wanted to keep the tickets "in house". Now they'll have to send those tickets to tribal court.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Most departments are cross deputized with the tribes. It's a matter of which courthouse gets the ticket. It's been that way since McGirt, just some municipalities wanted to keep the tickets "in house". Now they'll have to send those tickets to tribal court.

This is true. But the kicker is how the tribes refure to prosecute. This makes the officers apprehensive about arresting indians.

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
This is true. But the kicker is how the tribes refure to prosecute. This makes the officers apprehensive about arresting indians.

Bro… so not PC.

IMG_0612.gif

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Friend of mine was drunk driving and swerving pretty good.
He had his girlfriend with him in the passenger seat.

Girlfriend is my wife's sister blond hair blue eye white girl.
Friend of mine looks 100% skinny gang banger mexican but is 100% dumb arse American.

Police officer pulls him over and gets to the rolled down window and looks in at both of them.
Asks my friend if he speaks English.
He is super drunk and nods his head no and asks wife's sister if she can drive.

Yes I can drive.
Officer let them go and No written warning or anything.
Just walks back to his car.

He said that has happened a couple other times when they pull him over for different things they just let him go.

Less paperwork for someone who looks illegal.

WTF is up with that?
Do you officers hate paperwork so much you let stuff like this slide?

I do not know but I wish I did know.
Do illegal looking people get a free pass because is is no benefit to the state to arrest them just more of a burden?

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Friend of mine was drunk driving and swerving pretty good.
He had his girlfriend with him in the passenger seat.

Girlfriend is my wife's sister blond hair blue eye white girl.
Friend of mine looks 100% skinny gang banger mexican but is 100% dumb arse American.

Police officer pulls him over and gets to the rolled down window and looks in at both of them.
Asks my friend if he speaks English.
He is super drunk and nods his head no and asks wife's sister if she can drive.

Yes I can drive.
Officer let them go and No written warning or anything.
Just walks back to his car.

He said that has happened a couple other times when they pull him over for different things they just let him go.

Less paperwork for someone who looks illegal.

WTF is up with that?
Do you officers hate paperwork so much you let stuff like this slide?

I do not know but I wish I did know.
Do illegal looking people get a free pass because is is no benefit to the state to arrest them just more of a burden?

That's called officer discretion. Sometimes it's better just to handle things thataway than just hauling someone off to jail or giving them a ticket that more than likely isn't going to get paid anyway.

Mrs. GED says it's because we're on our way to the donut shop.

Latest posts

Top Bottom