Thunderbird Range

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

impalaSS

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went to Thunderbird Range for the first time last friday with a few friends. Ken really has a nice setup out there for a small family owned place. Much better than Banner Road which is where I have been going for the past six years also closer for me. Just wanted to say thanks to Ken not sure if he is a member on here or not.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ken is definitely good people to open his private property. Unlike public ranges, you'll be hard pressed to find anyone making safety errors there. I've actually tried to overpay, but he noticed and refused to take it.

Dentlord

New to the site!
Reaction score
I've been a couple of times to Thunderbird now, and it is a GREAT place to shoot!

Actually fun shooting my .308 @ 400yds instead of 100 for a change lol

rckitbuilder

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went to Thunderbird Range for the first time last friday with a few friends. Ken really has a nice setup out there for a small family owned place. Much better than Banner Road which is where I have been going for the past six years also closer for me. Just wanted to say thanks to Ken not sure if he is a member on here or not.

Where is the Thunderbird Range, is it open to the Public or private, whats the scoup?

GoldenBear

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Where is the Thunderbird Range, is it open to the Public or private, whats the scoup?

See post above.

1) Scroll to top.
2) Click on [Search]
3) Type "Thunderbird"
4) Realize that the thread "New to shooting, any outdoor ranges?" sounds good
5) Click related thread in post 2
6) Locate address and phone number.
7) Mapquest for directions. Call ahead to confirm it's open.
8) Shoot. Clean up after self. Give thanks to Ken. Smile. :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom