M&P Pistol Give Away - Officer Chad Peery Fund

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BoomerShooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok guys, so this may cross some boundaries but the shooting community needs to stick together. As you may have read lately Officer Chad Peery was brutally attacked outside a bar and is now paralyzed. BoomerShooter.com has recently started a give away. We plan on giving one luck member a brand new Smith & Wesson M&P 9mm Compact. In order to participate in this drawing though you must donate. Half of the funds raised will go to the Chad Peery fund and the other half is going to a local shooting match.

Update - we now have two certificates to give away also good for one Cerakote job each thanks to Traxxis.

Donate $5 get 1 entry
Donate $15 get 5 entries
Donate $25 get 10 entries
Donate $50 get 25 entries
Donate $100 get 60 entries

Let's come together, two forums, one shooting community and help a fellow shooter and his family in this time of need.

More info here

Sorry but to donate you have to register. The site is setup to accept donations via Paypal or Money Order

LETS STAND TOGETHER

UPDATE:

Member "adluginb" Just paid for 50 extra entries to be given away. SOOOO if all you can donate is $5.00 - instead of 1 entry you will receive 2. This is limited to the first 50 that donate $5.00

Last edited:

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
Good cause boomershooter.

Anyone who desires to donate to this cause, but doesn't want to sign up for another forum account, PM me. I am working to establish a way to "pass on" funds and enter via an already established BoomerShooter member.

BoomerShooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We have figured out the way to make this also so people know that this is not rigged. I will use Excel to create a random 4 digit number for each entry (XX.XX). I will then post the excel spreadsheet with all the donators and their 4 digit number lets say on May 1st (may be a day or two off). THEN - the NEXT day after I post the Excel spreadsheet - whoever's number matches closet to the last 4 of the DOW at end of business, WITHOUT going over, will win the GRAND PRIZE, with the next 2 closest winning the other two PRIZES.

Example DOW = "12036.56" -- winner will be the one closet w/o going over to "36.56"

I figured that this would be the 100% absolutely way to show that this is in no way shape or for rigged.

PS - Thanks "dennishoddy" for this idea

Last edited:

adluginb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That would work unless I sell off the million shares of Apple I own on that day just so I can win the M&P:) lol... That's a good way to do it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom