Need some info on this OK firearm manufacturer.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

mfitzmaurice

Just discovered a company today by the name of "Rijas Services". The guys are based out of Claremore and I'm not seeing too many reviews about them. The gentleman from them I spoke to today basically told me you can't beat their AR's they manufacture, and their warranty seems to be really awesome. Anyone out there have a better idea than me as to whether these guys make a quality firearm or not? Thanks a lot.

TKNO1015s

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been asked about them a couple of times but can't get any info on location either other than somewhere around Claremore. I got the same story about the warranty, suppose to be lifetime? Would like to find them to see what they are about.

Sanjuro82

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My impressions of them are not favorable. I talked with the owner a bit at one the OKC shows. I played dumb asking about some of his AKs. He went on this big story about how the AKs that he custom builds are the best around..... I asked to take a look a few. He hands me a Draco and WASR. They were just CAI builds, straight from CAI. There was nothing custom about them.....

Same rifle you could order from Buds, CDNN, Certerfire Systems, and just about every gunshop in America. The only difference is that he upcharges them by about $100-200.

Maybe his ARs are a different story. But I can tell that I won't be buying anything from him.

Twmaster

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've seen him at all the shows I've been too. While at the show in Shawnee I overheard him spinning some BS line about his AR's to some kid that looked like he was barely 18.

He also had a Hi-Point Carbine with a $695 price tag! :lmfao:

okshooters

Marksman
Reaction score
Way to go! So youre saying you missrepresented yourself to see if they would do the same? U ever think just cause they are a manufacturer or dealer that they may not be as well versed on all firearms as you? Maybe they are guilty of being dumb rather than dishonest? If youre such an expert why dont you open a gun shop? I'm just glad we have anther gun shop and smalll business around!

Isha's Pa Pa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Way to go! So youre saying you missrepresented yourself to see if they would do the same? U ever think just cause they are a manufacturer or dealer that they may not be as well versed on all firearms as you? Maybe they are guilty of being dumb rather than dishonest? If youre such an expert why dont you open a gun shop? I'm just glad we have anther gun shop and smalll business around!

So you are a friend of there's and don't like anyone talking bad about your people or you are them and
you still don't like anyone talking bad about you ! Does that about sum it up ?

Latest posts

Top Bottom