Sooner State Pawn

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Souperphly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know this I technically feedback but I thought I would post this here for anyone still on the fence about dealing with Tommy and SSP. I had a warranty issue with a pistol purchased through them and Tommy went far beyond anything I could have asked for in dealing with it. I am absolutely satisfied and Tommy has earned himself a permanent customer. I have already told all the other gun nuts at work about SSP and will continue to tell everyone I can about you guys thanks again.

JxxxOxxxE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just went in Friday to pay for an Olympic AR in 9mm that accepts Glock mags. Tommy took the time to call Olympic with all the questions I had, and get it ordered how I wanted it, and cheaper than I found anywhere online....

Seems like a good guy in my book too...

cooljeff

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
not to mention they have the BEST PRICES IN TOWN!!!

And trust me the other guys know it! I called a pawn shop in midwest city the other day to check on a gun that SSP carries but was out of, I knew this pawn shop has some because they routinely post ads on Armslist. After talking to the guy he quoted me a price, I then asked if he could match tommy and SSP's price and he said some rather rude comments and actually hung up on me! IDIOT... Good way to get or keep customers!

Latest posts

Top Bottom