Sooner State Pawn

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TuAlum0982

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
+1 for tommy. Sent him an email of what I was looking for, didn't have any in stock, had one on order and held it for me. Drove down from Tulsa, by FAR, the cheapest I could find it for ANYWHERE. Will be doing all my gun purchases with him as long as he is open!!

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
+1 for tommy. Sent him an email of what I was looking for, didn't have any in stock, had one on order and held it for me. Drove down from Tulsa, by FAR, the cheapest I could find it for ANYWHERE. Will be doing all my gun purchases with him as long as he is open!!

aren't you the one who drove from Tulsa to OKC for a 20 dollar difference?

kinggabby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Had a minor issue with a gun I bought from SSP and did his best best to find a part I needed for my gun. Both S&W and Brownells sent the wrong part. Todd after looking at the piece from my gun noticed it was warped a little and he straightened it out and got it locked into place like it should. Then before leaving they told me to bring it back to them if it messes up again and they would make it right. And I truly believe they would . Tommy and Todd are wonderful to work with. '

Thanks guys for service after the sale

kinggabby

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I visited Sooner State for the first time the other day. People seemed nice and eager to help. I was looking for a M&P 40 compact and would have ordered from them but the price was a little more than I could get online. Not outrageous by any means but every dollar counts. Nice selection of guns, I'll probably be back one of these days.

spd67

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
On a whim, after reading the good comments about them on OSA I decided to check out their Northside store and I'll be darned if I did not walk away with a new pistol. Everything people say is true about Sooner State Pawn...they are easy to work with, fast, polite and professional...

Mr.357Sig

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Picked up my Ruger SR1911 from Tommy earlier this year. He scowered the countryside for weeks and finally got one for me. Great guy to deal with. Looking forward to visiting his northside store very soon.

Latest posts

Top Bottom