OHP Moto Scooters and LIDAR

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Saw three of them on bimmers eatin at Rib Crib on 240. They got them LIDAR guns on the bikes. Better watch yer speed!

Pretty cool bikes and set up really nice with Colt 11.5" AR-15s. If I was the po-leece I'd want that gig. :D

i306.photobucket.com_albums_nn269_dustingaunder_Misc_E04ACAC9_660c0767946b61d62ebd40383fdcce9d.jpg

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Is that the best pictures you could get?

Where are the AR-15's?

Were you hiding from them when you took those pictures?

Were they chasing you?

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I walked by and checked them out but didn't want to be the creepy weirdo snapping pics of the cops' rides in the parking lot. I really was surprised by the Laser guns. Hadn't seen anyone using them in OK on a large scale.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I walked by and checked them out but didn't want to be the creepy weirdo snapping pics of the cops' rides in the parking lot. I really was surprised by the Laser guns. Hadn't seen anyone using them in OK on a large scale.

Ohhhhh damn ... THAT would have been fun!! :D Where's your sense of adventure??!?!?!? I bet they would have asked you were going! :fallangel

BTW, ALL the bikes are equipped with LIDAR (and the turnpike units) ... They sure are pur-teee ... :)

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You just have to know how to be smooth when doing it. . . snap a picture of the building and while "reviewing" your previous picture snap one of the bikes, lol.

But lots of new squad cars and officers out on the roads anyway, saw quite a few cars parked on the side of the interstate by the I44 I35 interchange in OKC. . . saw at least five OHP squad cars and a county was sitting nearby.

Latest posts

Top Bottom