Rand Paul Wins CPAC Straw Poll

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sad thing is that like the other years he had to bus in supporters to do it. Really sad thing, Jeb Bush did the same thing and he still got loud boos (so did Christie). Biggest favorable reaction for someone that did not bring them in by the bus load went to Scott Walker and Rubio I believe.

Almost forgot, Carson and Palin had good speeches too.

CharlieMurphy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rand Paul is the only Republican I would vote for. If another Bush gets in, I might just go ahead leave the country. Scott Walker is as establishment as it gets, every time I turn on the news they mention him. Even if Paul is at or near the top of a poll (not that polls matter) they will skip right over him except for a small mention at the end of the segment. At the top of the media's list, Bush and Walker.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Christi and Jeb are establishment RHINO's. They got boo's for a reason.

Walker is not establishment. He is a true fighter. Beating an incumbent in a liberal state and surviving a recall vote means he carries a powerful message and his fiscal policy's to put his state back in order is commendable.

At this moment, he gets my vote. We will see how it goes from here on out.

BTW, I get so sick of the length of the election. Give em 90 days to campaign, and be done with it. The endless BS gets tiresome, and I think that is what drives people to not vote.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rand Paul is the only Repub who can beat Hilary in my opinion. But he will pose a problem for some OSA members and other "republicans" because he's against:

- nuclear war with Russia
- mandatory vaccines
- militarized police
- the FED
- the surveillance state
- TSA

I'm sure Scott Walker is all for those things so he will get high marks here

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rand Paul is the only Repub who can beat Hilary in my opinion. But he will pose a problem for some OSA members and other "republicans" because he's against:

- nuclear war with Russia
- mandatory vaccines
- militarized police
- the FED
- the surveillance state
- TSA

I'm sure Scott Walker is all for those things so he will get high marks here

Since he's been in politics for a while, what's his track record like in fighting those things?

Latest posts

Top Bottom