Rand Paul: Shooters Aren’t Shooting Up the Sheriff’s Office & Hypocritical Hollywood Gun Haters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MCVetSteve

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Saying that someone can’t do ______ because of their skin color makes whoever told you that the racist. THAT is the exact definition of racism.

I had a kid at OU tell me once that I was appropriating “black American culture” because I was listening to Bob Marley in my truck. I calmly informed him “Bob Marley is Jamaican and your freedom of speech is appropriation of Western European Culture, you need anything else friend?” He didn’t want me to tutor him in Arabic after that.

ETA: What I usually say to the few who have idiotically misconstrued my actions or opinions to mean that I think I’m better than them, when they ask “so you think you’re better than me?” I simply say “no absolutely not, no one person is better than anyone else, but I absolutely ACT better than you do.”

Last edited:

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Saying that someone can’t do ______ because of their skin color makes whoever told you that the racist. THAT is the exact definition of racism.

I had a kid at OU tell me once that I was appropriating “black American culture” because I was listening to Bob Marley in my truck. I calmly informed him “Bob Marley is Jamaican and your freedom of speech is appropriation of Western European Culture, you need anything else friend?” He didn’t want me to tutor him in Arabic after that.

ETA: What I usually say to the few who have idiotically misconstrued my actions or opinions to mean that I think I’m better than them, when they ask “so you think you’re better than me?” I simply say “no absolutely not, no one person is better than anyone else, but I absolutely ACT better than you do.”

Exactly. And the person who so adamantly informed me I was too white to know what real rascism was is also the one touting how impressed you will be with "tan" if only you will step away from YOUR prejudice and give it a try.

I'm all for discussion of difficult topics, but let's not be disingenuous about it. White folks aren't the only ones with prejudices or stereotypes. Women aren't the only gender with anger issues or assholes. Oh ... and I don't know WHAT to do about vegans. :anyone:

Last edited:

MCVetSteve

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Exactly. And the person who so adamantly informed me I was too white to know what real rascism was is also the one touting how impressed you will be with "tan" if only you will step away from YOUR prejudice and give it a try.

Someone who bases their self worth purely upon their own skin color seems like someone who believes that they’ve never done anything noteworthy. Kinda like these ethnostate idiots that are popping up in Europe all over the place. They abandoned the values that made them great nations long ago and now all they have left to embrace is “Frenchness” or “Englishness” etc.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Someone who bases their self worth purely upon their own skin color seems like someone who believes that they’ve never done anything noteworthy. Kinda like these ethnostate idiots that are popping up in Europe all over the place. They abandoned the values that made them great nations long ago and now all they have left to embrace is “Frenchness” or “Englishness” etc.

Oh man ... I stealth edited! Lol But I agree completely. I so enjoy being a Heinz-57 myself. I mean it's completely cool to be able to tell people I am an Irish-Anglo-African-Native-America and be telling the truth. I check "Other" on all my forms now. It's pretty cool!! Haha!

MCVetSteve

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The vegans and soy boys are an especially difficult problem. Also, the male feminists, suuuuper creepy, most of the ones I’ve met seemed like the kinda dudes who had actually considered using the date rape drug and then decided against it and try to use manipulation and capitulation to get laid.

MCVetSteve

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh man ... I stealth edited! Lol But I agree completely. I so enjoy being a Heinz-57 myself. I mean it's completely cool to be able to tell people I am an Irish-Anglo-African-Native-America and be telling the truth. I check "Other" on all my forms now. It's pretty cool!! Haha!

If family stories are true then I’m 1/4 Native, (Mohawk and Cherokee allegedly) and the remaining 3/4 is Western European mutt, plus a little Polish.

Latest posts

Top Bottom