Obama’s Executive Amnesty is Much, Much Worse than You Think

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raoul Duke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Somewhere in the stillborn state of Sequoyah
http://cnsnews.com/news/article/susan-jones/doj-we-legalized-100000-illegals-executive-action-injunction

Between November 24, 2014 -- four days after Obama announced his expanded amnesty -- and the court's injunction on Feb. 16, the administration says it granted three-year periods of deferred deportation (and three-year work permits) "to approximately 100,000 individuals" who signed up for the originial 2012 DACA program and were eligible for renewal.

Let me get this straight, NFA form 4's are on average taking 6-8 months to process, but 100,000 illegal aliens were processed and legalized in roughly 3 months?

I wonder how many NFA forms were processed and approved by the BATFE during the same timeframe?

Last edited:

Defnestor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
http://cnsnews.com/news/article/susan-jones/doj-we-legalized-100000-illegals-executive-action-injunction

Let me get this straight, NFA form 4's are on average taking 6-8 months to process, but 100,000 illegal aliens were processed and legalized in roughly 3 months?

I wonder how many NFA forms were processed and approved by the BATFE during the same timeframe?

Depends, did you file as a citizen (a no-no) or as an undocumented future American (GREEN LIGHT!)?

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm not gong to comment, it wouldn't do any good and it's gonna happen anyway. They never ask me what I think before they do something stupid regardless.

Latest posts

Top Bottom