My recent vacation

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okhunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

The wife and I just got back from our vacation out west. 10 states, 4 national parks, 4600 miles all in 9 days. Started out in Sequoyah national park and ended up in Yellowstone National park. I've been to Yellowstone 10 times now and it's by far the best. Lots of wildlife and great scenery. We got snowed on Friday but still had a blast. If you've never been you should put it on your to do list. This is the first year I didn't take a fishing pole and wish I had.

clintbailey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would like to get back to the NW when I was doing something besides driving a semi, lots of nice country to see, and most of what I've seen in the past was just from the interstates. I bet Yellowstone is nice, just never thought I would like it due to the crowds it draws...I would like to hit Glacier N.P. though, I still haven't been to Montana! Some awesome pics Scott!

okhunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yellowstone isn't as crowded as you think depending on when you go. It is worth it either way. I've been to glacier also and it's really nice.

Poke78

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Glad you enjoyed your wide-ranging trip. I enjoyed my Grand Teton/Yellowstone trip several years ago, stayed in the area several days but still didn't experience the depth of those wild places. A return trip is necessary.

Latest posts

Top Bottom