It starts today...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Somehow...I just knew...

giphy-2.gif

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My one piece of advice is this, don't listen to ANYONE that has a negative thing to say about your method to lose weight. There are people out there that will judge you and just be plain dicks because they think you are taking a short cut and are weak because of it. To those people, I say "get f8cked". As long as you are making an effort, the means and methods to the end result aren't nearly as important as the commitment to the change. I've, luckily, had very few negative interactions related to how I've gone about losing weight, but it isn't uncommon.

Hank5366

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
By what you wrote, it seems like you've come to that 'do or die' decision. Which means you've already got this whipped! Just one day at a time, and let time show the victory!! Don't forget your 'before' picture so you can compare it to how things go on this journey. Look forward to the encouraging updates!

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My one piece of advice is this, don't listen to ANYONE that has a negative thing to say about your method to lose weight. There are people out there that will judge you and just be plain dicks because they think you are taking a short cut and are weak because of it. To those people, I say "get f8cked". As long as you are making an effort, the means and methods to the end result aren't nearly as important as the commitment to the change. I've, luckily, had very few negative interactions related to how I've gone about losing weight, but it isn't uncommon.

Nah, I don't give two sh*ts about what folks say or think anyways. If they don't like it they can all eat a big bowl of dicks.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
By what you wrote, it seems like you've come to that 'do or die' decision. Which means you've already got this whipped! Just one day at a time, and let time show the victory!! Don't forget your 'before' picture so you can compare it to how things go on this journey. Look forward to the encouraging updates!

Yeah, maybe I should post a before pic

Latest posts

Top Bottom