Wedding Beggars

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jwryan84

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not a scotch fan. We'll make it rye with a piece of Scotch tape on the glass.

God willing I'll never go to another wedding.

Exception being a cool destination wedding. Invite me somewhere cool for a party and I'll gladly pay my airfare and lodging to hang with you.

People get married in boring ass OK then jetset on gifted dime? My ass. Take me too.

Can't argue that.

I like a nice Rusty Nail, tones down the burn and adds a lil sweet.

Scotch of your choice and you can go a decent 12 and Drambuie

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Been married 26 years this go around and didnt get a fricking thing as a wedding gift quess cause didnt invite anyone but a run of the mill preacher that cost me $20 and 2 freinds to be witnesses and didnt go anyplace for a honeymoon ,I said why spend the money we do the same thing here at home in our own bed that we can do in some other place in someone elses bed and sleep a whole lot better in the bed your use to that some strange place with a xtra hard bed thats uncomfortable.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't get me started on baby showers.

I know a girl whose <18 month marriage recently ended. The wedding day...just the day...was over $30K. Had to be pushing six figures for all wedding related fanfare including honeymoon.

Some of the honeyfunders I've seen are like a year in. ****, I'm pushing 4 with my old lady and I can't promise you I won't leave her at a truck stop on our next vacation like Jack Nicholson in Five Easy Pieces. I'd take $10, $30, or $100k tho. Whatever ya got.

In 95 my wife and I had been together for 3-4 years and back in those days we were doing pretty well, better than most of our friends and family. We eloped to exotic Miami OK for an all in one marriage, took about an hour. No gifts were received or expected. Several months later my when my mom figured out that we were married she sure was pissed.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Cheers!!

[Broken External Image]

Right back at you.
i.imgur.com_6AdLgG2.png

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm just figuring out what I need to support to run for OSA president. I have a start.

-cheap gas prices
-lowering the minimum wage to $2.00 an hour
-honeyfund
-breed specific legislation

Latest posts

Top Bottom