Legal Mary Jane is killin it....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Progun223

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not a proponent of marijuana use, but I think it is less dangerous than alcohol. Not that I've ever tried either, but I know some people that did. ;-)

soonerwings

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Okey-Dokey

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Legalize, legalize, legalize. Home private use only, you smoke the **** in public or under the influence it's a massive fine and jail time. Stop pouring money into the war on drugs and put a free market halt to the cartels. Why oh why does this stuff need that much smarts to understand?

Norinoo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Decriminalize as opposed to 'legalize' and get the criminals in suits known as politicians to stay away from this product and all other products and services. But that won't happen so long as the public doesn't understand the difference between decriminalize and legalize. Legalize just gives the government mafia the ability to tax the product and keep that criminal gang in existence.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
5000 years of being the most widely used medicinal plant in the world should mean something. Stupid feds made it illegal to control Mexican immigration and to curb "black on white rape". I mean seriously, folks, it is time to legalize.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Resistance appears to be futile.

Choom Gang.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom