Legal Mary Jane is killin it....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sanford

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tax the living daylights out of it, put all those "nonessential" DHS agents to work as revenuers shutting down all the unlicensed growers, and use it to fund stuff like the "big tobacco" industry fines and stuff.

Either that or just leave people the heck alone if they're not hurting anyone else, period.

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm totally for legalization for both medical and recreational use but I can't see it happening in Okla. for a very, very long time.........just look how long it took for us to get horse racing, liquor by the drink, the lottery, concealed carry & open carry etc.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm totally for legalization for both medical and recreational use but I can't see it happening in Okla. for a very, very long time.........just look how long it took for us to get horse racing, liquor by the drink, the lottery, concealed carry & open carry etc.

I agree with you.... but if Texas goes and is pulling billions....we'd almost have to legalize it.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Banning a plant is as stupid as banning a square piece of plastic/metal that holds ammunition.

We should ban/fine/regulate behavior and actions that endanger others, not things...but yeah, the faux conservatives in Oklahoma will whip themselves into a frenzy if it ever come up for a vote.

Norinoo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Banning a plant is as stupid as banning a square piece of plastic/metal that holds ammunition.

We should ban/fine/regulate behavior and actions that endanger others, not things...but yeah, the faux conservatives in Oklahoma will whip themselves into a frenzy if it ever come up for a vote.

We'll have to ban/fine/regulate the criminals in suits that people vote to be their masters every few years. More people have been endangered or died as a result of policies these criminals have implemented than any vegetation has ever done.

Latest posts

Top Bottom