Legal Mary Jane is killin it....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, don't see how Christie is relevant here. I personally don't think anyone that's significant will have the guts to take it away......especially in this economy.
Let's hope you're correct.

Still, without exception, every GOP candidate is critical of the Obama administration for not strictly adhering to immigration law.
I'm not sure how they can hold that legal position and still look the other way while federal law is still on the books and the majority of law enforcement in the federal government is opposed to legal marijuana.

Just my thoughts. Hope I'm wrong.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Let's hope you're correct.

Still, without exception, every GOP candidate is critical of the Obama administration for not strictly adhering to immigration law.
I'm not sure how they can hold that legal position and still look the other way while federal law is still on the books and the majority of law enforcement in the federal government is opposed to legal marijuana.

Just my thoughts. Hope I'm wrong.

This is the GOP we are talking about.... we cherry pick our convictions.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
SWIM has a medical marijuana card from CA, and then has smoked recreationally while visiting in WA and CO. Would they be wrong in answering No on 11e on the 4473 when back in OK?

(Tapatalk)- on the road.

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Nothing exposes corruption in government like the topic of marijuana, IMO. All the things that are legal and dangerous to your health but a plant, nope, can't have that. Money money money... It's all about money.

Latest posts

Top Bottom