1,300HP Mercury Comet brake failure crash

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
and for anyone who says "the whole thing happened so fast" WRONG AGAIN. he had SEVERAL MINUTES to realize if he didn't CONSTANTLY RIDE THE BREAK THE THROTTLE WOULD RUN AWAY.

he could have said "okay, game over, i'm pulling off" at ANY POINT. he could have said to himself "okay, if it sticks and my brakes go, i'm curbing it and straight on for the trees"
instead, he tried to literally just KEEP DRIVING. LIKE THE GUY IN THE VIDEO IS LIKE "OH HE WAS TRYING TO MAKE THE GREEN LIGHT FOR THE LEFT TURN" OKAY THEN WHAT?! WHO DOES HE KILL AFTER THAT?

friggin criminal retards belong in jail. then make a video where the last ten minutes are "hey listen to me" nope sorry i don't listen to dumbasses.

Foxfire5

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
and for anyone who says "the whole thing happened so fast" WRONG AGAIN. he had SEVERAL MINUTES to realize if he didn't CONSTANTLY RIDE THE BREAK THE THROTTLE WOULD RUN AWAY.

he could have said "okay, game over, i'm pulling off" at ANY POINT. he could have said to himself "okay, if it sticks and my brakes go, i'm curbing it and straight on for the trees"
instead, he tried to literally just KEEP DRIVING. LIKE THE GUY IN THE VIDEO IS LIKE "OH HE WAS TRYING TO MAKE THE GREEN LIGHT FOR THE LEFT TURN" OKAY THEN WHAT?! WHO DOES HE KILL AFTER THAT?

friggin criminal retards belong in jail. then make a video where the last ten minutes are "hey listen to me" nope sorry i don't listen to dumbasses.
Finally the most correct response. And RIGHT they should have went to Jail!!

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
>Reckless Endangerment in the Second Degree is a Class A misdemeanor that can send you to jail for up to one year. You may even be ordered to pay restitution if your actions caused damage. Other complications include a criminal record and restricted access to employment or housing.

>Reckless Endangerment in the First Degree is defined as conduct that presents a genuine risk of death to another person, performed under circumstances that demonstrate a depraved indifference to human life. In other words, you acted in a way that could have gotten someone else killed, and your actions indicate you simply don’t care that you did so.

sounds pretty cut and dry to me honestly.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
this is actually a pretty interesting case, since we're all talking about this similar situation in regards to self driving cars.

this guy had PLENTY of chances to just say "my car is dead regardless; i don't want myself, my passenger, or others hurt" and he WILLINGLY CHOSE to injure himself, his passenger, and others. because no one was dead doesn't mean he wasn't acting in a way that indicated he had any care for life. i would say choosing to crash into me instead of crashing yourself is an indifference to my life, and you should be in jail for it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom