Too funny...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RockHopper

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A bunch of us guys were standing around my buddy's truck at break time. Shooting the **** as usual. I tossed a stick for my dog over the front end of the truck, but instead of going around the front, she hooked around the back end where my friend had just stepped into her path. Ol' Ginger hit the back of his knee's like he wasn't even there.
His feet flew over his head, and I swear...he just floated there for a full 2-count. When gravity did eventually take effect, he slammed to the ground like a sack of wet cement. He had arched his head forward, so when the ground blew out his diaphragm, he launched his dentures in an impressive arc over his still falling feet. His feet finally thudded into the ground just moments before his dentures skidded to a stop.

You could've heard a pin drop as he just lay still, with his eyes all bugged out until he finally remembered how to suck air. Then he just starts blinking Real slow, and I swear I could hear a dial-up tone as his systems did a hard reboot.

About 30 seconds later he's on his feet and laughing. I'll give it to the old man. He's a tough one.

Note of interest:
The shop foreman is my buddy's older brother, and yes...there is some friendly sibling rivalry. We all piled into his tiny office after break to report the incident, and watch several replays from the security footage. It took him about 4 replays to get control of his laughter, but when he did pause the replay to make a comment.....it just happened to still frame on Darryl mid-air. He lost it again bad, and about half of us were in tears before it was over.

It's been 2 days, and I'm still giggling over the look on his face right after he spat his dentures out into the street. Heh heh

RockHopper

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dude...you gotta upload the video! That's viral material right there... Great story, too.
It's in the works. The company owner looped the vid into a gif, but apparently he's waiting a few more days to make sure Darryl's truly alright, before the official release. Will post as soon as I get it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom