100 hostages taken at Paris Theater...35 dead.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not true--I have seen reports from people who escaped. A group of people fled to the roof of the concert hall and made their way over to the attic of a nearby building where they holed up until they heard the police were in control.

I specifically said captured, obviously some managed to get out first.

It was the "Eagles of Death Metal", not "The Eagles"

The terrorists in the concert hall are dead. blew themselves up.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Too soon. This took time to plan (I think). They may profess that's the purpose, but I wouldn't buy it.

I was listening to the CNN feed that was given earlier in this thread. They were in the babbling stage waiting on some new developments, and they brought that point up that it was revenge and speculated it was a plan in progress, and it accelerated .

Zaphod Beeblebrox

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was listening to the CNN feed that was given earlier in this thread. They were in the babbling stage waiting on some new developments, and they brought that point up that it was revenge and speculated it was a plan in progress, and it accelerated .

I wouldn't put too much stock in that. 24 hour news requires constant babbling. ISIS may use it as justification, but that's just another attempt to make it our fault.

Latest posts

Top Bottom