12 Angry OSA'rs or The Trial of WhiteyMacD

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

purplehaze

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have no shame but, that is not the point. I am putting the whole system on trial! fatmax called me honey, mb has been sending unwanted sexually charged pms, you are sexting me, and bulbboy is screenshotting it all.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"I need to make some money but my printer's out of toner." :rollingla

I'll stop hatin' now..........

Michael Brown

Trials and tribulations of a lonah with a bonah.

The "chorus" to that will now be stuck in your head for a week. Then it will be forgotten until you hear the word "hooligan" again. Just thought I'd let you know in advance.

I want that signature taken off whitey's profile immediately this trial hasn't even started.

I'm sorry, but this request is invalid as it was phrased in the form of a run-on sentence. The signature stays.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Whitey I really wish you'd quit posting those Irish folk song videos. I fear that you will corrupt RH's acumen for fine music. As a matter of fact, I think it's pretty evident that he's been compromised already and we are going to have to send him to Uncle Ted's ranch for re-education as evidenced by that rap chit he posted. :nolike: I don't even want to know how he found that. Only the Nuge has the strength to get to the bottom of it.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have no shame but, that is not the point. I am putting the whole system on trial! fatmax called me honey, mb has been sending unwanted sexually charged pms, you are sexting me, and bulbboy is screenshotting it all.

I thought our longstanding relationship a la Broke Back Mountain, since law school, was sacred.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

And what's the definition of "age" in this matter? The age y'all act, or the amount of time from your date of birth?

Latest posts

Top Bottom