1911 magazines

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rgoodjr

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a Sig Nightmare Carry and it did not like the Wilson 8 round mags. The last round would not feed. I ended up getting 8 round mags made by the same company that makes them for Sig.

If you get Wilson's or just have to have Wilson's you will probably have to stronger springs in the mag.

My nightmare runs 100% with them.

Mitch Rapp

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I have a Sig Nightmare Carry and it did not like the Wilson 8 round mags. The last round would not feed. I ended up getting 8 round mags made by the same company that makes them for Sig.

If you get Wilson's or just have to have Wilson's you will probably have to stronger springs in the mag.

My nightmare runs 100% with them.

I had two CMC 8 round mags that would do the same thing, not feed the last round. They are now 7 rounds mags and work flawless thanks to Tripp upgrade kits.

lone wolf

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ive got a Llama especial 9mm 1911 style what magazines are interchangeable with it ? Colts in picture looks like they would work ? Sorry i no nothing about them looking for a good education on Them . Thank you in advance for ghd information
Lone wolf

Latest posts

Top Bottom