2 Ballots found After Republican Wins By 1 Vote In District 71 Recount

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
[The Tulsa County election board said they've discovered two missing ballots. The ballots were found inside a ballot box that was not retrieved by a precinct official on the night of the election. There's a meeting Thursday with a District judge to determine what happens next. Wednesday's recount changed the winner from Democrat Dan Arthrell to Republican Katie Henke.]

http://www.newson6.com/story/173758...ublican-wins-by-1-vote-in-district-71-recount

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Considering that Arthrell won the initial voting, then the recount had less ballots counted before these missing were found, it stands to reason that perhaps they were omitted from the recount.

And for those of you not from Tulsa commenting, you should check the district before crying foul. It's got a fair amount of diversity regarding income/class, and the monied people it includes could well be the eccentric types.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Anybody complaining about this emailed jessee, or AL to let them know what is going on?

I think that is our problem. We need to get on their email list to be partners in the fight.

Somebody have their email addy's?

Maybe the people that see the difference between black on white hate crimes, black on black hate crimes, black on hispanic hate crimes, black on indonesion, korean on black hate crimes, white on black hate crimes, chinese on Korean hate crimes, Italian mafia hate crimes, Russian hate crimes.

Where does this end? I'm on my phone, but I'd really like the emails of the pos shapton and jackson to post some opposition. I"m sure I'll make some list of some sort,but at this point I don't care.....

Kozmos

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am just amazed at how difficult it is to count or even find a ballot these days. Forget the fancy voting machines, we need to invest in a box where 2 ballots can't be overlooked. I'm not from the district, though I did live in it once, but considering Mrs. Henke is my sons teacher, I'd like to see all the nonsense done and her win.

Latest posts

Top Bottom