2 dead, 2 injured in BA shooting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
BROKEN ARROW, Okla. - Two men are dead and two others injured after a shooting in Broken Arrow.

Wagoner County Sheriff’s Deputies responded to the home in the 3700 block of South 273rd East Avenue around 9 a.m. after a family member called 911.

When deputies arrived they found two men fatally shot and two injured.

Wagoner County Sheriff Bob Colbert identified the two victims as Donnie Ray Crawford III, 24 and his maternal grandfather Daniel Garcia, 74.

Jodie Lynn Crawford, 49, was also shot and transported to a Tulsa hospital with non-life threatening injuries, Colbert said.

"At this time it looks like Mr. Garcia for some reason, entered the room and started shooting," Colbert said.

Investigators say Donnie Crawford II suffered a hand injury during the altercation and was treated at the scene.

Investigators say they are not sure whether someone else shot Garcia or if he took his own life.

The Crawford family is a well respected family in the racing circuit.

Donnie Ray Crawford III, won multiple Rookie of the Year titles, including one at the Chili Bowl.

He had won Tulsa Shootouts, Pete Frazier Memorials, Al Lemons Memorials and Oklahoma Nationals, according to Crawford's website.

Crawford III, was scheduled to race this morning on the last day of the Chili Bowl.

Read more: http://www.kjrh.com/dpp/news/local_...after-shooting-in-Broken-Arrow-#ixzz1jTyI3BQd

streetglideok

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I dont get on here much anymore as I moved to Colorado, but I saw this story on kotv's website this am. It really hit home for me, as I used to do business with Donnie Ray's dad, Donnie. He's a snap-on dealer in the area, and is one of the nicest guys I've ever known. His son was probably every bit the same. Its a real tragedy to hear about this, and my condolences go out to the family.

charlster

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sad to hear this. Donnie is also our Snap-On dealer here at the dealership. Some of the guys in the shop race against Donnie Ray as well. RIP Donnie Ray Crawford.

Latest posts

Top Bottom