2 Year OK Vehicle Tag Renewal Available

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The things we find to complain about…..we really have tough lives.
I filed a complaint with the attorney general’s office because COX is charging me a city sales tax. I do not live in a city and no other utility charges the city tax, now anyway. ONG corrected theirs and credited me about $400 for the many years of charges.

The Cox charge is $0.42 per month and didn’t feel like they needed to correct it. This AG complaint is if for the principle.

Sounds like there are a bunch of people that are more concerned with something other than what’s right. This is why we have open borders.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think that's how our new friends from the south are doing it,

Sadly, our own "home-grown" folks do it as well. Several years back, I asked our insurance agent why it was that we had to have uninsured motorists coverage if everyone was supposed to have insurance on their vehicles. He explained that a lot of people buy a policy on their car with a monthly payment and make the first payment so that they can register their car. Then, they never pay another monthly payment on the policy.

red dirt shootist

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I filed a complaint with the attorney general’s office because COX is charging me a city sales tax. I do not live in a city and no other utility charges the city tax, now anyway. ONG corrected theirs and credited me about $400 for the many years of charges.

The Cox charge is $0.42 per month and didn’t feel like they needed to correct it. This AG complaint is if for the principle.

Sounds like there are a bunch of people that are more concerned with something other than what’s right. This is why we have open borders.
.42 a month times how many thousand people that think it's no big deal. Nice catch, now rip em.

Latest posts

Top Bottom