20-Time Felon Wanted For Escape Gets $5K Bond After Being Caught With Loaded Gun And Meth

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chaparral

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why such a high bail? With so many issues and charges ou can just tell he is an oppressed model citizen who just wants to live a peaceful life, has never had a fair opportunity, needs money, and should be allowed to keep redistributing wealt. C’mon man get with the program!

GorillaG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Obviously when you said "puffy jacket" rather than just "jacket" that was a racist, white supremest, dog whistle. Also you made no reference at all to what I'm certain was a harsh and brutal childhood complete with government cheese and government peanut butter that came in paint can type containers (sorry, I'm getting choked up). Did he have Nikes or was he humiliated into wearing AND1s from WALMART by the white patriarchy? Was he breast fed or bottle fed? Makes a big difference.

caliberbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is really standard is western Washington. Pierce County is the same county that let 13 time felon Maurice Clemons out on bail for assault charges, e then shot 4 police officers. he was also out on bail for an earlier child molestation case.2009 Lakewood shooting - Wikipedia

Not completely sure about this Sheriff as I was in a neighboring county, but elected officials including Sheriff's, Prosecutors and Judges all tend to be progressive who slap those wrist and set 'em free. Tacoma is just slightly less liberal than Seattle, Tacoma is where you live when you can't afford Seattle. Also JBLM makes Pierce a little less liberal, but a ring of poverty and vice also surrounds the base.

In the area most criminals simply don't get arrested unless the crime is extreme. Then they are let out on bail by a progressive judge shortly thereafter.
I remember when that Lakewood shooting happened. It was absolutely horrific

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So many of you wanna b**ch about qualified immunity for cops. I almost never here these same people b**ch about immunity for judges and prosecutors who do this sort of s**t.

They need to hang this MF'er 10 feet off the ground and tie another noose around his ankles to hang the judge from.

Start doing that enough and I bet lenient sentences in some of these places would become a little more unusual.

caliberbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So many of you wanna b**ch about qualified immunity for cops. I almost never here these same people b**ch about immunity for judges and prosecutors who do this sort of s**t.

They need to hang this MF'er 10 feet off the ground and tie another noose around his ankles to hang the judge from.

Start doing that enough and I bet lenient sentences in some of these places would become a little more unusual.
Agreed

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How is a 20-time felon even out on the streets? If he really had 20 felony convictions, the terms should’ve ratcheted up far enough that he should never be on the streets again.
How is he out? 🤣🤣🤣 Fecking liberal woe is me progressive Democrats. They are the reason lunacy like this happens.

Latest posts

Top Bottom