2010 Oklahoma Outdoor Outreach 12 Gun Raffle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DreamingMan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
2010 Oklahoma Outdoor Outreach 12 Gun Raffle​

The OOO, Oklahoma Outdoor Outreach Foundation (http://oklahomaoutdooroutreach.org), will have a raffle on January 31, 2010. We, the OOO, were going to give away two (2) guns per month for six (6) months for a total of twelve (12), but the place where the guns were purchased only wants to file FFL papers one (1) time.
Summary: A special OOO meeting will be held on January 31, 2010 to draw for all twelve (12) guns. Paper work will follow a few days later. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BE PRESENT TO WIN A GUN.

Each ticket is $25, but you are eligible for all twelve (12) guns. After each drawing the winning ticket is placed back in the drawing pool. Technically, one person could win all twelve (12) guns.

I have procrastinated terribly, so feel free to send this to anyone who you think may be interested in entering the raffle. I can be contacted via e-mail at [email protected].

The guns to be given away are as follows:
1. Winchester SX3 3½” 12 ga
2. Remington 700 VTR .223
3. Benelli Super Nova 3½” 12 ga
4. TC Encore SS/Camo .243
5. Remington 1187 3” Sportsman 20 ga
6. Browning X Bolt Hunter 7mm Rem. Mag
7. Benelli SBE 3½” 12 ga
8. Colt A3M4 .223
9. Browning Citori GR1 Field 12 ga
10. TC Triumph .50 SS/Camo
11. Beretta Extrema 2 Max4 3½” 12 ga
12. Remington 700 XHR .270

The OOO is a 501(c)(3) non-profit group, volunteer only group that helps disabled and chronically ill adults and children participate in outdoor activities. We are always looking for members, volunteers, land owners, food, and beverage distributors to help in any way, so that we can help others enjoy the outdoors. Examples of activities include: Spring turkey hunt in Western OK (Crawford), Youth deer hunt in Western OK, Adult deer hunt in Garvin & Murray County and several activities involving Children’s Hospital (OKC). If you have been to the ODWC Wildlife Expo or the Back Woods Expo you have seen us setup a information booth there and at several Bass Pro events.

Disclosure: I am a member and participant of OOO activities.

The Oklahoma Outdoor Outreach thanks you for your support.

DrTurkenstein

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hopefully you don't mind, but I sent your original post out as an email to my network of friends and fellow Soldiers here at Ft. Sill. You can always count on Soldiers wanting to help out. And the chance for a new gun doesn't hurt either. :soldiers:

DreamingMan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You guys have been great. Thank you for your support. If I miss you e-mail I apologize. It is tough trying to keep so many e-mails straight in my head. :screwy:

If I don't e-mail you I made a mistake. Just drop me another line.

Sincerely,
Dreaming Man

DreamingMan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Forgot to mention the next OOO meeting, Jan 31st, is open to the public. This is the meeting where we will draw for the 12 guns.

→What is it? A volunteer non-profit organization that provides outdoor activities for its members and families. Membership dues are $25 per year.

→Meeting: The organization’s next meeting will be Jan. 31 at the Fraternal Order of Police Hall, 1624 S. Agnew, Oklahoma City.

→For information: Visit www.oklahomaoutdooroutreach.org or call 692-4567. Spring turkey hunts are being scheduled.

This was also in the paper.

Latest posts

Top Bottom