Helping a school raise money

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Preacherman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am a volunteer strength coach at a local school here in Altus by the name of Navajo. The athletic booster club is raising money to build a weight room.

They are selling 1,000 tickets numbered from 000 to 999 for $25 per ticket. It will be for one gun per month and the winning number will be the same as the Oklahoma Lottery "Pic 3" drawing held the first Saturday of each month starting in January. Your ticket will be good for all of 2015 and you can win more than once.

I am wondering if any of you guys would be interested in purchasing any of these tickets. You also have the choice of the number on your ticket if it has not already been sold. You can also buy as many tickets as you would like.

Here is the list of guns:

1.Armscor 1911 Rock Island,
2. Mossberg SA-20 Semi-Auto,
3. Remington 870 Express, 12ga,
4. Ruger 10/22,
5. Ruger American RIF,
6. Ruger MK3 22-45,
7. Savage 11 Trophy Hunter XP, Bolt Action, 243Win,
8. Savage B.Mag,
9. Smith & Wesson M&P 15 Sport,
10. Smith & Wesson M&P 15,
11. Smith & Wesson M&P Full Size 9mm, and then a
12. Thompson Center Triumph 50Cal

If you are interested, then feel free to PM me for more information.

Last edited by a moderator:

Preacherman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Only 2 takers so far. Wow, Cool Jeff what is your secret to get these guys on board?

You have a chance to potentially win 12 guns for only $25. Highly unlikely but it depends on the number you choose (if still available). If you do not like those odds then buy more tickets. LOL

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Preacherman, don't get discouraged. A lot of times it's just a matter of persistence on your part. Stay positive and use social media to your advantage. Do you have this opportunity posted on other internet forums that might net you some takers -- like GlockTalk, BoomerShooter, or OKFirearms?? Or ever the dreaded FB?? Just be sure and check the rules before you post ... I don't know if any of these sites have rules about posting raffles like this or not.

EhlerDave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Only 2 takers so far. Wow, Cool Jeff what is your secret to get these guys on board?

You have a chance to potentially win 12 guns for only $25. Highly unlikely but it depends on the number you choose (if still available). If you do not like those odds then buy more tickets. LOL

I would buy one but our school is also selling tickets for a gun giveaway and using the same method for winning, only difference is the drawing for the 6 we are doing all run before Christmas. Hope you sell them all, ours are for the baseball team. :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom