2010 Rut Report

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WFT

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Saw lot of rut activity yesterday and today in central osage county. Yesterday I watched a little 6 point chase a doe for so long her tongue was hanging out.

RackStacker30

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Saw a couple bucks dogging a doe really hard on Sunday afternoon. Was out today and shot an 11 pointer around 5:20. He was by himself when I shot but there were a couple does 200 yards to the east that he was looking at pretty hard. He might have gone chasing them if my .270 hadn't popped a bullet through him! This was in Grant County.

Congrats on the kill Bulls Eye. Sounds like we shot similar bucks around the exact same time today. Very cool!

tslabaugh

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In the southwest, I have seen some rut activity finally.

Saw a 7 pointer (that I regretfully let walk) chasing some does Monday evening. Then this morning I watched a 4 pointer do the typical rut trot across a field. He wouldn't stop for anything!

With that said, I had all kinds of does under the stand today with no bucks in sight. Unless you wanna count one of the doe's fawns which were twin button bucks! lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom