Youth Hunter Education Challenge (YHEC)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PiedmontGuy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It has been probably 14 years since I took my kids to these YHEC events but I think they were great back then. Apparently I am still on their email distribution, so I pass along these notices when I can. I haven't kept up with them, so I don't know how many events they have each year but back when my kids were young, these were really great events and very affordable. If you have young kids, this might be worth checking out. Back in the day, all they needed was Hunter Safety and to be less than 19 years old. They used to have several areas at each event including, shotguns, 22, muzzleloader, archery, map and compass, animal identification, and a gun safety 'shoot or don't shoot' walk.

792db5de-f304-4f6d-98c3-1f78115f89d1.jpg

REMINDER: 2023 Norman YHEC!!!​

Event Location: Tri-City Gun Club - www.tcgc.us

The Norman YHEC is almost upon us. Get ready to have lots of fun! The event coordinators and volunteers are working hard to ensure a great time for all participants and observers. We need your help! Please remember to mail your registration forms, a copy of your birth certificate, a copy of your hunter education certification card for this event by the 27th of May. If you have participated in a past YHEC event we will already have a copy of your hunter education card and birth certificate on file and there is no need to include them again. The event will be held on June 3rd. The cost for this event is $30 per participant paid the day of the event. Please include the number of people who will be attending as observers as well to be included in the lunch count. Lunch is included for all participants and provided for observers at a small cost.

Secondary Registration Form site: Site2

In addition to mailing in the Registration Forms, we also ask that you email Christal Bensch at [email protected] for us to get better participant and observer counts.

We look forward to seeing all of you, learning new things and having a great time outdoors!

And remember - “Turn off the TV, get off the couch and get outdoors”.

Christal Bensch
NRA/OKYHEC
State Coordinator
(580) 747-6106
[email protected]

Note: The YHEC website is finding a new home. We will send out an email blast when it is back up and running.

Pepé Le Pew Pew Pew

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom