2013 - The Year I go Broke

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Drebin

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I like the XDS 9mm but not locking open on empty may be a deal breaker for me, we'll just have to see.

Turns out the XDS 9mm does lock back on empty, there was just something wrong with it when MAC was shooting it on youtube. I'll probably get that one.

Or I might just keep the 2nd AND get a 4th :woot:

There ya go now you're thinking! LOL

You should definitely make this a "sooner" rather than "later" ... You won't be sorry!! :naughty:

I just might do that!

Now i'm starting to look broke this year as well!

frankos72

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Turns out the XDS 9mm does lock back on empty, there was just something wrong with it when MAC was shooting it on youtube. I'll probably get that one.

This is the only gun there that i am really excited about. I still want a double tap and a Kel-Tec pm30. Hopefully I'll be able to buy one of those in 2013 too.

SoonerShooter08

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I really like the looks of the IWI Tavor especially since it takes standard AR mags and will have a 9mm conversion available. Granted, civilians may never get their hands on this with King Obama marching along.

Other than that, Benchmade and Blueforcegear had some interesting items.

Already old news as far as having been on sale for a while, but I already know I'm getting a Gen 4 Glock 17. I really like how grippy the Gen 4 frame is and I'd like to have a 17 in case my 22C gets too pricey to shoot with ammo prices getting stupid. The other new Glocks look nice, but I'm pretty much settled on 9mm or .40S&W for pistol calibers.

Latest posts

Top Bottom