2021 Mustangs Mach 1 and Mach E

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And Ford is calling this thing a Bronco.:scratch:

2021-Ford-Bronco-Sport-10.jpg
Better than the Blazer. But not by much.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don’t understand why Ford made this car. It is butt ugly and costs way too much. But I would love to have a 2021 Mach 1. Man those are awesome. As soon as I’m able i am getting an F150. I’m a Ford guy. I also love the new Bronco. It’s a specific one though. I don’t like all the models. Glad they are bringing it back. I wish they would bring the Galaxy back. That is my favorite car from the 60’s. My cousin has a 1963 1/2 Galaxy that his dad bought back in the 60’s. He restored it all back in the early 2000’s. It is the nicest one I have ever seen. He puts it in the car shows we have down here and always gets a lot of comments of how awesome it is. I wish I had a picture of it.

Last edited:

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don’t understand why Ford made this car. It is butt ugly and costs way too much. But I would love to have a 2021 Mach 1. Man those are awesome. As soon as I’m able i am getting an F150. I’m a Ford guy. I also love the new Bronco. It’s a specific one though. I don’t like all the models. Glad they are bringing it back. I wish they would bring the Galaxy back. That is my favorite car from the 60’s. My cousin has a 1963 1/2 Galaxy that his dad bought back in the 60’s. He restored it all back in the early 2000’s. It is the nicest one I have ever seen. He puts it in the car shows we have down here and always gets a lot of comments of how awesome it is. I wish I had a picture of it.
I have had my share of Fords. I had a beat up 67 Ford F150 during high school. A little 360 V8 automatic base model trim.
The next Ford was a 73 Ranchero during college.
ranchero.JPG

The next one was a 75 LTD land yacht light yellow with green interior.

An 89 F150 blue and light blue. An 85 4X4 Bronco I couldn't fit inside. I just bought it to fix the engine and sell it.

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And Ford is calling this thing a Bronco.:scratch:

2021-Ford-Bronco-Sport-10.jpg

Actually, that's the Bronco "Sport" (definitely more Bronco II than Bronco).

This is the BRONCO and if I were into buying another SUV in the future, I'd be all over getting one (the next newish vehicle I get is going to be a truck, I'm tired of the limitations of an SUV)

bronco.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom