Bartlesville man concerned after he was denied gun license renewal due to his marijuana card

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
To be fair if the pot growers, dealers and users get to thumb their noses at federal law and succeed at it, why cant I make my own SBR, FA or suppressor within the borders of the state of Oklahoma and not be arrested by the feds and charged with NFA violations?

I mean whats good for one group should be good for another group.

If we are going to tell one group they have to follow the rules then the other group needs to follow the rules, you want a pot card, then no guns for you.

Its an interesting situation to say the least.
I agree; I'm just saying that the OSBI isn't the bad guy here. They have to follow the Oklahoma statutes as they were signed into law, not as they should have been written, and the Legislature never updated the SDA to account for the existence of MMJ.

Adhdferret

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
I’m curious how the OSBI found out about him having his medical card. I thought that was protected information.
As did I, buuuuut speaking with some pawn shops that are around okc they said atf was in there taking pics of each 4473 they had running up to constitutional carry going into effect.

Latest posts

Top Bottom