2023-2024 winter propane prices

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was reviewing the changes in propane commodity prices today at work and propane is on the move.

Price per gallon

7.26.23 - $0.6450
8.2.23 - $.6981
8.9.23- $.7206

<> from 7.26 to 8.9 = UP 11.7% or $0.0756

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Are those prices to the distributor? Man if I could get those prices I'd put a tank back in my truck!
Exactly. Triple or quadruple that number when filling a 20 or 30 pound tank just so I can contribute to global warming.

IMG_1915.jpeg

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Is that what they pay? Man I just filled both tanks today cause I figured it was as cheap as it going to be this year, $1.99 gallon.
I bought gas sometime over a week ago and $75 didn't fill my truck. It had about a 1/8 tank and IRRC it was $3.15 at Sam's.

I once had a 85 gallon propane tank in my old '79 F150 4x4. I drove many many tanks of propane through that truck. It had about 300k miles, 6 non-foulers on 8 plugs and went through a couple of quarts of oil per week (leaks and burning). I had to change those plugs about monthly, but the thing just refused to completely die! It was the propane keeping it going. No way it would ever run on gas in the shape it was in. It was flat worn out.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Be sure to thank Biden, he appreciates you cutting back and saving the planet. And if that’s not enough, he’ll raise your taxes too!
Remember Crooked Joe, going on national TV his very first day in office, and publicly canceling all of President Trumps, Exutive Orders, and Policies, on oil production, and transportation, that allowed us to be ENERGY SELF SIFFICIANT, for the first time in 60/70 years, and gave the right BACK TO OPEC, TO SET WORLD CRUDE OIL PRICES? I CAN'T HELP BUT WONDER WHAT OPEC WAS WILLING TO PAY HUNTER, FOR THAT ONE?

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got 2 empty bottles i need to go exchange for full ones, dont know how much is still left in the other 2 i have but need to get prepared.

Latest posts

Top Bottom