204 ruger???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gillman7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a Remy 700 VLS in 204. It is sitting in my safe crying for me to shoot it. I bought it to coyote and pdog hunt with. I have a Millet 6x25x54 on it on a Badger mount. I have a couple of hundred 40gr Vmax, but have not even been able to sight it in yet.

jjason

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a Remy 700 VLS in 204. It is sitting in my safe crying for me to shoot it. I bought it to coyote and pdog hunt with. I have a Millet 6x25x54 on it on a Badger mount. I have a couple of hundred 40gr Vmax, but have not even been able to sight it in yet.

sounds like a great setup but you need to put it to use:mosh:

Hondafire

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have one in an a-bolt shot show special gun. It is a medium heavy barrel with camo stock and a Vx-III 4.5-14x50 Leupold. With handloads and the 32gr. V-max it will shoot one hole groups. I love that gun. And it is extremely flat shooting. Check out the ballistics at Hornady.com.

criticalbass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you are into small diameter centerfires, you already know this, but the little high powered guns pretty much demand to be kept clean to maintain accuracy. (More so than the bigger guns anyhow) CB

Latest posts

Top Bottom