$211 Shipped for 1000 rounds of brass cased 9mm

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
132   0   0
Need it like a 3rd eye, but I ordered some to split with sil, I’ll let y’all know feedback
mine came in last night. Nice and shiny in a good plastic ammo can. Shipped fast

Attachments

• IMG_0358.jpeg
    IMG_0358.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Holy Excessive Flowery Wording, Batman... "Avant-garde" manufacturing techniques? Not just reloadable..."distinctly" reloadable. And WTF is "nuanced recoil"?

Introducing Mark-1's 9MM 115GR FMJ – where precision and craftsmanship converge. Tailored exclusively for the discerning modern shooter, every round embodies a meticulous blend of superior components and avant-garde manufacturing techniques. Mark-1 doesn't just offer ammunition; it promises an unparalleled shooting experience.

Bullet Profile: Full Metal Jacket (FMJ) - The epitome of perfection, curated for target shooting, training, and comprehensive range use.

Powder Composition: Skillfully calibrated for uniform burn rates, ensuring diminished muzzle flash and unwavering performance shot after shot.

Casing: Elite Brass - Distinctly reloadable and resistant to corrosion, epitomizing longevity.

Primer: Premium Boxer - Synonymous with non-corrosive, reliable ignition.

From the inaugural casting to the exacting final inspection, Mark-1 stands as a testament to uncompromised accuracy, remarkable consistency, and unwavering dependability. Immerse yourself in a ballistic experience marked by superior performance, nuanced recoil, and the touch of Mark-1's undying commitment to quality.

Latest posts

Top Bottom