$211 Shipped for 1000 rounds of brass cased 9mm

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RockHopper

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I received my order a couple of days ago. Decided to open up the 22 lr today and give it a try in my Ruger American rimfire. I noticed while loading the magazine that there was some sort of residue on the cases like a white paste, had a lot of extraction issues. Tried a different ammo to be certain I wasn’t having extractor issues and it worked fine. I’ve emailed Mark 1 with the problem, I’ll update this when I get a response.
View attachment 431632
Paste? I've had plenty of old ammo with lead oxide powder grow on it, but if it has a viscosity, it's gotta be dried case lube. I hope they send you a replacement case. I'd be pretty annoyed to receive that.

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Rating - 98.7%
77   1   0
I received my order a couple of days ago. Decided to open up the 22 lr today and give it a try in my Ruger American rimfire. I noticed while loading the magazine that there was some sort of residue on the cases like a white paste, had a lot of extraction issues. Tried a different ammo to be certain I wasn’t having extractor issues and it worked fine. I’ve emailed Mark 1 with the problem, I’ll update this when I get a response.

Do you reload? If so stick it in your vibratory tumbler. I’d try that with a few rounds and see if it helps.

RockHopper

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
It's now been 5 days since I placed an order, and so far all I have is an order confirmation. Tracking shows a shipping label created 4 days ago, but nothing else since. I've tried to call 3 times, and get nothing but voicemail. (Sounds more like a personal voicemail at that)

mmerrill

It makes sense if you don't think about it.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I got a response to the email I sent them regarding the paste residue on the 22lr. They said that they'd heard from several customers regarding this and offered to refund or replace, I opted for replace. I never got around to putting it in the tumbler.

Latest posts

Top Bottom