22 Ammo Edmond

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Was there a four vehicle pileup in front of Walmart?
Four men with scraggly beards and no driver licenses fled the scene when they heard the sirens coming?

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So once again you let OSA down. $10 profit for your trouble isn't bad and certainly lower price than other resellers.

I am just giving you are hard time.

Who said anything about a $10 profit? Wifey dear would have wanted the going price. :P

And I know you are just joking around. I am too. I told her about it being gone before any of you got there and she apologized. Said next time we will grab it and sell it for cost including tax.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Who said anything about a $10 profit? Wifey dear would have wanted the going price. :P

And I know you are just joking around. I am too. I told her about it being gone before any of you got there and she apologized. Said next time we will grab it and sell it for cost including tax.
Gotta get a trophy pic with it like a hunter/deer!

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Gotta get a trophy pic with it like a hunter/deer!

I should do that with my stash. You have no idea how many partial boxes of 22lr were left sitting or thrown on the ground at the OKCGC thru all the years I was a member. I probably have a dozen of those CCI 100 rd plastic boxes I need to sort. Plus all the bricks I bought.

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IMG_20210209_113120765.jpg

Do they still make these? I'm afraid they are getting too old to function . still has the seal , never opened. Prolly has a brick inside. Wouldn't that suc

Latest posts

Top Bottom