22 degrees here at the homestead this morning sooooooo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Damn ... I don't usually cook breakfast but that looks good. I LOVE to cook on the winter. We've already had a pot of beans and ham hock with cornbread. And tonight it's gonna be stew made with shank meat (I made beef broth the other day 👀👀👀). That stuff is SO much better than stew meat. So tender it melts like butter in your mouth. And mashed potatoes. So ... Shepherd's Pie kinda stuff ...

Tomorrow it will be ... Hmmmm ... Probably a big ol' omelet. I am covered up with eggs. 🤗🤗

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
All this discussion about biscuits and gravy reminds me that I need to make another trip to Good Gravy Diner.

Good Gravy Diner Website

After all, don't they have multiple varieties of gravy?
Good stuff!

It's a long way from my house but that's probably a good thing. It's bad enough that I live just a few blocks from Braum's and a donut shop and have to pretend they aren't there.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Today was B&G day. I like a little gravy with my black pepper...

breakfast.jpg

Lee Beaittie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Close... I'm having hash browns with onions and scrambled eggs with gravy on the top. Too lazy to make bacon.

My weather station said the low was 20°... That's more than cold enough. I wish I could find a place where the nights were always about 45° and the days were always about 72° and an inch of rain every Wednesday.
Without BACON! Such sacrilege!

Latest posts

Top Bottom