.22 for $60 per 1000

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wolfman1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
The lack of racism here is always such a breath of fresh air.

FFS
If youre replying to my use of the word 'Chink', I can see where you might think that.

I have nothing against the Chinese people, per se, its the fact that they create nothing, but steal all our technology. Then they make mostly garbage quality stuff and sel it hear cheaper than we can make it hear.

Yeah, I know, we did it to ourselves. Still.

And I try not to use the word but sometimes it just slips in.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
You boys must be new to shooting .22 lol.... because complaining about dirty range .22 is just retarded. Hint: All range .22 is relatively dirty.

But here's the deal, either buy some or don't...... or you could start contributing and posting your own deals.

I mean, speaking from the cheap seats with no experience is pointless.

Last edited:

JoeGloker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
That's still almost .07 cents a round.
Personally, I'll never need to buy anymore .22. When it was $100 per 500 rounds, everyone was saying it was the new "normal".
You can look it up, I vowed to never buy another .22 round above 4cents a round and stuck to my guns during the obummer reign of terror. When Trump got in office it got to 3.5 cents occasionally. That's why I'll never need to buy again. Stacked it deep.
Trump will most likely get back in office. Ammo will do the same thing as it did in the past, drop in price.
I’m like you, remember buying it for $.49 a box, Atwoods was discounting .22 for $12.95 a brick, bought all they had, so l’m set

Latest posts

Top Bottom